Friday, December 4, 2009

It’s simple, LIVE YOUR DREAM!

Think on this…if you have been following my blogs you probably have seen the recurring theme of becoming who you are suppose to be in spite of your past. That is my story. Even now while unemployed, I am still pushing toward the dreams God has given me. I am have finished my book, created a website, signed a contract with a publisher, produced a trailer for the book, and am on the brink of the books release. I have been hustling. I have to do my little part so God can have something to bless. Please, live your dream. Life’s too short not to. “The one who calls you is faithful and he will do it.”1 Thessalonians 5:24 I hope my life encourages you to trust God and take a chance. Please visit www.damianlboyd.com …Just a thought.

1 comment:

  1. Bravo Damian! It's so wonderful and inspiring to see someone doing what God has called them to do! Your website looks awesome and I thoroughly enjoy reading your blog. I look forward to the amazing things that God is going to do through you in 2010!

    Rock On,

    Jonae

    ReplyDelete