Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My Brothers

Think on this…I recently spent a couple of days with some great men. These gentlemen were like me in their dedication to working with college students and young adults. One thing was amazingly clear to me. College Impact is so needed. I was considering dialing down the continual writings about the book, but these brothers of mine encouraged me to keep going. The overwhelming consensus was that this book was the missing component in the college arena. It was so affirming.

The danger for someone like me is that people will grow weary in hearing about the same thing repeatedly. But, since one of the points of a blog is to update people as to how I am doing this message is still relevant. Greater then that I hope that this blog in some way shows my tenacity and trust for God in the light of challenges and difficulty. I also hope that in some way people are inspired to live their dreams out.

The big message is trust God with your dreams. Why, Because God is trustworthy or worthy of your trust. If you have been following these blogs for a while you know that it has been a road littered with set back and frustration. But, I followed him in spite of funds getting low and disappointment. All I know is that God has me! The Bible says, O Sovereign LORD, you are God! Your words are trustworthy, and you have promised these good things to your servant.” 2 Samuel 7:28 So, yes I enjoyed my time with my brothers because they reminded me of why I have done this and I will continue to trust Him with everything I am as I move forward. College Impact: Empowering Collegiate Christians for Campus Influence is available at the links below.

Paramind Publications

http://www.paramindpublications.com/collegeimpact.html

Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/College-Impact-Empowering-Collegiate-Christians/dp/0976273829/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1271542074&sr=8-1

No comments:

Post a Comment