Monday, April 26, 2010

That’s just Awesome!

Think on this…I have been busy. I mean really busy. I of course have been doing my best to make sure that my book gets into people’s hands. I have also been completing a very rigorous ministerial class. I have been in meetings upon meetings and missing other meetings. Then, I have been in the never-ending struggle to get baby sitters for my son while my wife and I tag team all of these meetings. Also, I haven’t been sleeping very well because my son has his two bottom teeth coming in and he has been getting up at all times of the night uncomfortable. It’s been crazy in the Boyd household.

Most people that have been reading these blogs have noticed my repeated mention of College Impact. Rightly so, because I really need to sell books, but also because someone is reading this blog thinking, ‘Yeah, I still need to get a copy of that’. The interesting thing is that I had been quieter than usual lately because of all of the craziness. Guess what? My wife was looking on Amazon the other day and there was a flurry of activity around my book. College Impact was as high as 33,000 of all books selling at that time. That’s just awesome! I have no idea who was buying them, or where that came from. But thank you, God!

That is the struggle. I know that it’s my job to do what I can do. But, the tricky part is that God does what He does and He doesn’t need to check in with us to do so. He moves in his timing and in his own way. We never know if what we have done was enough. All we can do is our best. I think I have been doing that, but only He knows. That’s why I love how the Bible says, “Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen.” Ephesians 3:20-21 That’s just AWESOME!...and that’s Just a thought.

Paramind Publications

http://www.paramindpublications.com/collegeimpact.html

Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/College-Impact-Empowering-Collegiate-Christians/dp/0976273829/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1271542074&sr=8-1

No comments:

Post a Comment