Monday, October 19, 2009

I’m a Writer?

Think on this…it’s weird when you embrace a new truth about yourself. For instance, I am a writer. For those who have been following my blog there is a collective, duh. I know, but sometimes realities about you personally are the hardest to embrace. I shared earlier that I was barely literate until roughly the 4th grade. There are some people who have always felt a since of confidence from their academics, that is not my story. School was something you had to do so you wouldn’t be in the way at home, at least that’s what I thought.

I had only started blogging due to prodding from some good friends J. It is still amazing that people not only enjoy reading my blog, but they are gaining encouragement from it. Thank you for reading this, by the way. I have also just finished my first book. Yeah! (I will share more about it later) I am a writer. I am now in search of a publisher in my pursuit of literary effectiveness. I’m learning to utilize the gifts and talents that have been dormant. So, I will continue to leave the same challenge with you as before. What abilities do you need to reignite? “We have different gifts, according to the grace given us.” Romans 12:6 Are you sitting on some amazing talents? What are they? If you don’t use it, you might loose it...Just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment